Hi and welcome,
Many places claim to be unisex but Reef is the only truly inclusive studio where both guys and girls are welcome, and I'm proud of that.
I'm also proud of the fact that Reef is not a beauty salon. We remove hair - that's our niche, and without a doubt, Men's Waxing is at the centre of it all.
Reef has been performing Male Waxing longer than any other studio in Queensland. Throughout the beauty industry, Reef is regarded as THE pioneer and specialist studio.
That's not a boast, but some serious comfort for guys who are considering a first time wax and don't know who to trust.
So that's the big sell. I hope you liked it :)
Below you'll find info, prices, tips, plus answers to every question under the sun. If you have any questions, please feel free to call on 49267778 or use the online form on the contacts page.
Have a brilliant day.
Body Part Definitions .:. Men's Body Waxing Rockhampton
Prices .:. Rockhampton Men's Waxing
Men's Waxing - Face
Men's Waxing - Upper Body
Shoulders & Nape$39
Chest & Stomach$90
Back, Shoulders, Delts$99
Bum, Back, Shoulders, Delts$154
Chest, Stomach, Obliques, Back, Shoulders, Delts$197
Men's Waxing - Lower Body
Full Legs & Speedo Bikini$124
Full Bum (includes crease)$55
Bum, Back, Shoulders, Delts$197
Full Lower Body Wax - Hips Down$289
Any Brazilian, Bum, Back, Shoulders, Delts$287
Any Boyleg Brazilian, Bum, Back, Shoulders, Delts$332
For Bikini and Brazilian Waxing prices, take this page:
Tips & tricks .:. Rockhampton Male Waxing
- Wear loose fitting clothing to your treatment. If you are receiving a Male Brazilian Wax, ensure that you wear undies made of cotton so the skin can breathe, or alternatively, wear none. Don't wear silks or satins until the skin has calmed.
- When you come in, you will be given a Waxing After-Care Sheet. This is not junk mail. Read it.
- Use a proper after-wax lotion for at least a day after the treatment, and again when regrowth begins to appear. A bottle of Caron After Wax Lotion costs $18 and will last you several treatments. Extra tip: It's great for after shaving your legs too.
- After a wax, avoid chlorine pools, saunas, the gym, and hot tubs until your skin has calmed down, to minimise the risk of inflammation.
- Sweating will increase the recovery time. If you live near a beach, a swim in salt water is great.
- Avoid colognes and antiperspirants until the skin has calmed down.
- You can also make a saline wash using half a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water, and pad it over the area.
- Do not exfoliate the waxed area until it has calmed down completely. Your skin may return to normal quickly or it could take 48-72 hours.
- As regrowth comes through at about the 3 week mark, gently exfoliate each day then follow with Caron lotion.
- Get in the habit of moisturising. Regularly nourishing the skin will keep in soft and supple, and makes a huge difference to what you feel during your waxing treatment.
- Waxing Treatments should be spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. Your hair should be at least 5mm long for the wax to grip it.
F.A.Q .:. Rockhampton Male Waxing
Do many guys get waxed? What do they wax?
How much does waxing hurt?
Why do guys get waxed?
What is a Brazilian Wax?
What could prevent me having a treatment?
Can you do a waxing outcall to my home?
Is Waxing Permanent?